My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Template - EI#213

New template for you all. It's pretty basic and not a whole lot of creativity to it, but its my first one in awhile lol! I hope you all Likes! 


You Can Download This - HERE

Here is a tag I made using this template

Using PinUp Toons cutie pie you can get at CDO
Kit By Dee called Break Away

Make sure you stop by and check them out!

Lot's Of love,
 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment