My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Tag Showoff - Toxic Desirez


Weeeeeeeeeeee another Tag Showoff!

Ok I have been wanting to use this tube for so long but never knew what to make, that is till I saw Kristin's aka Toxic Desirez kit and it matched the tube!
I love using tubes I haven't use before and lately that has been my goal for the last couple weeks! So far so good!
This kit is beautiful! It's gorgeous colors and steam punk look really bring out this style and I love it! Kristin has such an edge and beauty combined with her kits and I just adore each one! The element are perfect for tags and I so love the papers! Couldn't ask for more! All her kits will suit your needs!

The Kit I used is called - Sucker Punch

It's a kit exclusively over at SATC! You so have to check it out!

To get to SATC Go - HERE

Also Check out Kristin's Blog for more goodies and other places she sells at. Make sure you swing by her CT blog as well cause you will find some amazingly talented taggers with some awesome tuts!

For Kristin;'s Blog - Toxic Desirez
For Kristin's CT Blog - Toxic CT

Go to SATC and Check out the Matching tube by Celinart Pinup - Kato

And the template I used is mine and you can get it here - EI#161

Thank you all for stopping by!
Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment