My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Tag Showoff - Toxic Desirez

Weeeeeeeee I haven't done one of these in awhile and I am stoked! I am having a blast having a bit of my mojo return and I might not like all my tags I make, but this one I LOVE how it turned out!

The kit I am using is by Kristin aka Toxic Desirez and it's called - Voodoo Cutie 1

I adore the colors of the kit and the theme just drew my attention. I just had to have a play with it! And I even used a tube I haven't used in a long time and thought it matched kinda nice!

To get this kit swing by Kristin's store - Skullified Scraps

And don't forget to swing by her blog and check all the goodies she has over there and even more info at other places she sells at too!

And one more you all have to check out is her CT blog! You will find stunning works of art over there by other CT member and info on the tag and kit that was used!

To visit Kristin's Blog - Toxic Desirez
 To visit Kristin's CT Blog - Toxic CT

And of course the adorable tube I used was made by Kenny K You can find his work over at - Creative Design Outlet

The Template mine - EI#172

Thank you all for stopping by! I hope to make some new templates for you all soon!
 Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment