My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Barron Family


Hi all
My family and I have been really struggling the last few months and well We have tried everything to just try and do everything we can to be able to provide for our family! We have a family of six. My Husband, Me, and my 4 children! I have argued with myself for a very long time in adding this button to help my family in need as its something I never thought I would ever need to do! Any donation you can make would be grateful and will strictly go to the needs of my children and any food or bills to keep a roof over their head. We have been struggling pretty hard and well if you all can help even just a little I would be much appreciated. Of course you dont have to at all as this is not forced or to make anyone feel bad! I just want to let you all know I love you all no matter what and just reaching out for help until We can get back on our feet! Thanks for understanding and listening! 

Huge Hugs, Katie aka Pooker 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment