My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tag Showoff - Kristin Emolution 7


Woohoo finally tagged something lol! I am really hard on myself when it comes to tagging so I always question my work, But I hope you all likes what I made!

I am always inspired by Kristin's kits and this one was really awesome to use with this tube! With the kit to match this tube all I did was lighten the papers and elements! It was really cool and I hope you all agree that I did an ok job matching! lol
This amazing kit was made by Miss Kristin from Toxic Desirez

The kit is called - Emolution 7
And you can get it here at - Skullified Scrapz

Make sure you swing by her blog as well as she has plenty of cool goodies as well as other places where she sells her kits!

To visit her blog - Toxic Desirez

Also she has an amazing CT team and a blog to show off all their creations makes sure you swing by there too!

To visit go here - Toxic CT

The gorgeous tube I used is of course from PinUp Toons and it their bonus tube for the month of January!
To see what its all about visit - CDO

And the template I used is mine and it's - EI#124

Thank you all for swinging by and hope you all likes!
Lot's of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment