My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Tag Showoff - Zindy


So before I leave I need to do a few more showoffs. The month aint over yet and I might as well get all the psp out of me while I can lol.
And what better way to showoff more sets of Zindy S.D. Nielsen!!!!!

As you all know she is my most fav artist out there. She has incredible skills and is truly talented. I love all her work! Its an inspiration to me!

So without further ado this set above is made by using a tube called - Connected
Made by the wonderful Zindy S.D. Nieslen!

Zindy has some awesome and fabulous specials over at her shop! She is celebrating her 6th Anniversary of her shop YAY! Congrats Zindy!

So make sure you swing on by and see all the goodies she has to offer. Also on her Facebook Fan Group she will also have goodies and prizes and games for all. So make sure you swing on by her FB group and join in on the fun!

Also Zindy has opened up a brand new Gallery for you all to have a look at all her awesome pieces and other cool stuff, Like Tattoo's, Tags and more!

Here are all her Links to see everything!

To visit Zindy's Shop - Zindy Zone Shop
To visit Zindy's Site - Zindy Zone
To visit Zindy's Tube Blog - Zindy Zone Tubes Blog
To visit Zindy's Facebook Group - Zindy S.D. Nielsen Artwork
To visit Zindy's  Gallery - Zindy Zone Gallery


 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment