My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tag Showoff - Zindy S.D. Nielsen

So I was playing PSP and actually made a tag! YAY!
It's been a while since my last tag as so much has gone on in real life for me and it's been one tough emotional week! But last night I decided I was gonna play!lol 
So I did and this is what I made!!!

I used of course the amazing and wonderful work of Zindy S.D. Nielsen with a tube called -  
Isn't she precious? I think she is stunning and such a beautiful portrait of a young lil girl praying!
You def have to check her out!
Below I will give all the Links to Zindy's sites and where she will share news about herself her drawings and yep where you can buy her amazing tubes and artwork! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

To visit her store - Zindy Zone Shop
To visit her site - Zindy Zone
To visit her tubes blog - Zindy Zone Tubes Blog
To visit her FB fan page - Zindy's Artwork FB Page

You really dont want to miss out on these wonderful places as she has so much to pffer and I hope to see you all over there!

The template I used is the newest collab template I did with my wonderful friend Punky!
It was PunkyPookerCollabTemp1 and you can get it right below this post or over at Punky's blog too

To visit Punky's Blog - Punky Butts Productions

Thanks all for coming by and checking it out! Means alot to me!
Lot's of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment