My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tag Showoff - Toxic Desirez - Sweet Goth


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I finally got to use this Gorgeous tube I have been waiting forever to use and just never could find the right kit to go with her!
But OMG I finally did! YAY 
I am totally stoked!
This amazing and awesome kit is called - Sweet Goth

And was created by the mega talented Kristin from Toxic Desirez and Skullified Scrapz!
How awesome is she to have the kit I have been looking for to go with this amazing tube huh? I am one lucky girl I tell ya!

You all have just got to stop by her blog and store to find more info about Kristin and what else she has to offer.

To Visit Her Store - Skullified Scrapz
To Visit Her Blog - Toxic Desirez

Also on her blog it will give you updates to her newest creations as well as other stores she sells at!

Also stop on by her CT Blog as well so you can see what others have created with her works as well!

To Visit CT Blog - Toxic CT

The tube I used is by the talented Arthur Crowe and you can get is work at his store - 

The Template I used is made by Me Pooker and it's number EI#115!

Thank you all so much for swinging by and Checking it all out! You all are the best!
Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment