My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Tag Showoff - Toxic Desirez

Surprised I made a new tag tonight! Been through alot today and I guess my head just wanted to create!
Sooooooooo I found this really amazing kit called - Demonic
And it was made by Kristin from Toxic Desirez!
Can we say OMG We Love It! LOL
I know I can, I really love the purples in this kit and it really stood out to me, I just had to play!
You'll definitely have to swing by Kristin's blog and store to check out the awesome stuff she had over there, You will be floored by her talent! Also you can find out any news on what she is doing or maybe even have some freebies! YAY got to love freebies!
She is AMAZING!

To Visit Her Blog - Toxic Desirez
To Visit Her Store - Skullified Scrapz

Also swing by her CT blog to see all the amazing stuff her Ct has made with using her work!

To Visit Her CT Blog - Toxic CT

The Template I used making this tag is my template and it's number is - EI#124

Thanks all for coming by and I hope you like what you see, feel free to browse around and make sure you check the link above!

Lot's of Love,
 

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment