My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Tag Showoff - Skull-O-Ween

Wooohoooo!
It's Halloween just around the corner, Can you believe it?
I can't believe how time flies! So excited! But no worries I haven't forgotten about my fav season fall. I will have some taggies done with fall themes soon!

But I just couldn't resist this kit, It was amazing! I had to have it!
Now it took me a bit to make this tag, not because of the kit, but because I wanted the perfect tube for it. What you think? Did I do ok?

This gorgeous kit is called - Skull-O-Ween
And it was Made by Kristin from Toxic Desirez!
But you can only get this kit in one place! Yep it's an Exclusive!
It Only at Digi Diva's!
To get the kit click - Digi Diva's

Also make sure you swing by Kristin's other places as well. She has her own store and blog!
On her blog it will tell you where she all sells at!

To Visit her Blog - Toxic Desirez
To Visit her Store - Skullified Scrapz
To Visit her CT Blog - Toxic CT

You dont want to miss out anything she has to Offer!!

This gorgeous Tube I used is HERE
And it's by the Lovely Barbara Jensen! Swing By Her Site and Tube Store to see all she has to offer!

To Visit Barbara's Site - Erotic Artist Gallery
To Visit Barbara's Tube Store - Barbara Jensen Tubes

Gorgeous beauties over there! Don't Miss out!

The Template I used is mine and it's number is EI#122. Hope you check it out!

I will also have this up for request of any names over on my Facebook Page! It's limited time only! So if you want head on Over!

To Visit my Page - Pooker's Place

Hope to see you all soon! And hope you Likes!
Lot's of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment