My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Special Tag Showoff - Zindy S.D. Nielsen

How can You all not Love Zindy! I so know you all do!
As you can tell she is def my favorite artists and really can bring me back into my own lil world with the help of her beautiful Artwork!

Above is a set I made with a very special tube! This tube is called - Changing Seasons and is Exclusive and  available to you if you spend $10 or more at her shop and you get can get this beauty for free!
I am not kidding! Isn't this a great deal?
Please swing by Zindy's shop and see all the beautiful pieces she has for you all and specials she has going, you surely don't want to miss out on this one!

If you spend $10 or more to get this free tube, You will need to send receipts to Paully at customerservice@zindy-zone.dk and she will send out the tube afterwards.

YAY So go check it out already!

Also swing by all her beautiful sites to find out what Zindy is doing and find out more info as an artist!
 Here are some links to her awesome sites: 
Main Site - Zindy Zone
Tubes Blog - Zindy Zone Tubes
Facebook Fan Page - Zindy S.D. Nielsen Artwork

Hope to see you all there.

Huge Thank you to Zindy for all your amazingness and giving us the best tubes and specials out there babe! Loves ya girl xoxo!

Lot's of love,

 Photobucket

1 comment: