My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Collab Templates - Punky & Pooker


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so exccited about these collab templates!
My sweet Punky came to me and asked me if I wanted to do some collab temps with her and I was like Oh yeah!
How Awesome huh?
So we got for 4 templates for you all to play with that were created by the wonderful Punky and I!
Punky will also have these on her Blog as well! So make sure you visit her blog and show some loves as well!

To visit Punky's blog - Punky Butts Productions

Punky doll thank you so much for Collabing with me! Your amazing and I had a blast! Can't wait to do it again! Huggies babe ooxo

You can download this collab set - HERE

Lot's of love,

 Photobucket

3 comments: