My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Winners of The Special Contest

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 1st off we want to say Thank you to each and everyone who entered. All these tags were amazing!
My son has loved everything he saw and I gave him all the rights to judge this from his creative idea, plus I think it was only fair since it was his template!

By no means was it easy for him to choose, but proud of him for doing it! he is all smiles!
So without further ado:

1st Place Tag goes to Laura with this beauty here: 

My son absolutely loved this tag and thought it was way awesome! You did amazing Laura. Thank you so much! Congrats!
Please contact me through email with your SATC license # so I can send your awesome Zlata prepaid to you ASAP. And YAY she is finished so you get to play right away lol.

2nd Place Tag goes to Liz with this beauty here:

Liz my son really loved your beautiful style and I think her really adored the vintage type look to it lol. You as well did Amazing and I thank you so much! Congrats!
Please contact me through email your link to tube of choice from PFD sweetie and email so I can send it ASAP.

Thank you again to everyone else who entered. My son really had a blast with this and wants to do it again sometime in the near future! He was all smile with each tag made and would like me to showoff the rest of the tags that were entered for you all to see as well.

These were all amazing! Here were the other entries for the contest:

Liz Made this Tag As well:

Kimberly Made these 2 tags below:


Bonnie Made these 2 Tags below:


 Buddy made this Tag below:


 Candi made this Tag below:


 Pammy made this Tag below:


 Jody made these 2 Tags below:



Vi made this Tag below:

See how hard this decision was for him? LMAO 
But WOW on all these tags and I thank each and everyone of you who entered and had fun and most of all gave my son's template a chance and to play with it! he though this was the best thing ever!

So Thank you all again for everything. Thank you for the Tags, Entering, Playing and having fun!
Lot's of love to each one of you!
Hugs xoxo,
Pooker & X-Man
 
 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment