My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker

VMenu

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tag Showoff & Exclusive Template - Gothique Starr aka Roo

Wooohoooo I couldnt wait to showoff my newest Gothique Starr aka Roo Taggy!
I so love how this came out!
I used one of her cutie tubes called Bubbletrix
And a Matching kit called - Bubbletric
You can get this awesome tube and kit at
Or you can even get it as a Bundle together - Bubbletrix Tube & Kit Bundle
Make sure you swing by and check out all her cuties she has there.
Swing by Her blog and Her own site for any other news and goodies she may have!
To her blog - Scraps By ROO
To here site - Gothique Starr
Also make sure you check out The PSP Project for other cool tubes and kits and other goodies you do not want to miss out on!
Hope to see you all there.
Huggies


And even what even more awesome to along with this?
I made this special Exclusive Template for her to go with it all,
How much better can you get lol.

You can download this template over at her blog HERE

Thanks all for checking this out,
Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty! I need to take a day to download every single one of your gorgeous temps!

    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete