My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker

VMenu

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shout Out To - Kay's Kreative Tutorials


Big Huge Shout Out to Kay from Kay's Kreative Tutorials
Ok I just had to shout out this amazingly lady and share with you her blog of wonderfulness.
She has made so many wonderful and beautiful tutorials using some of my goodies here as well as others goodies and temps and I am floored at her talent!
You all just have to check her out! I know you will fall in love with everything she has to offer!

Click HERE to check out her blog and see just what I am talking about!

WOW WOW WOW!

Kay darling thank you for being so kind and so thoughtful in making me beauties and playing with my temps and kits. I love your work doll. I just had to show you off to the world!
Huge Huggies xoxoxoxo

Lot's of love,

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG YOu got me crying ...No one has ever been so nice to me by saying such sweet things
    It is people like you that make it worth making tutorials for
    Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart
    Lots of love back at you friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww huggies hun! I love your blog and you deserve to be recognized for your talent.
    Your amazing and so very welcome, I give credit to where credit is due lol.
    Huggies hun and thank you for being so sweet!
    xxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete