My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tag Showoff - Alika's Scraps

OMG 1st let me tell you how excited I am to be On Alika's CT Team. I am honored and thrilled to work with her and her wonderful kits! Thank you my sweet Alika doll. Your the best! 
This tag was made for you doll, Click on it to get full size version! I hope you likes!

This tag was created Using the wonderful Scrapkit called - Awesome Sauce by Alika's Scraps
OMG how amazing it was to play with it, the colors are gorgeous and so many wonderful elements to use and create your masterpiece! 

Please swing bt Her blog to find out more Info on Alika and all her other goodies she has to offer. Trust me you dont want to miss it!
Plus it will also tell you where she sells at so you can pickup this wonderful kit and others!

To Visit Alika go here - Alika's Scraps

The awesome Tube I am using was created by the Talented Michi and you can fin her tubes here at her new store - Michi Art
Lots of amazing tubes you would totally Love!

Hope you all liked what I made!
Lot's of love,
 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment