My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tag Showoff - Addictive Pleasures

Wooohooo I have been tagging again, it's been a long while since I have been able to sit down and do this with all my computer mess and stuff. But so far so good everything is getting back to normal. Yay!

Now with this gorgeous tag I did above I was so excited to make my 1st St. Patrick's Day theme tag!
And with the help of one of Tamie from Addictive Pleasures Kit called - Irish Girl.
I fell in love with this kit the minute I saw it. WOW 
It totally speaks Patty's Day to a T.

You all got to check out her fabulous store to get it. Come swing on by and you will love what she has to offer over there,

To go to her store go here - Dreams N Digital
To go to her blog go here - Addictive Pleasures

I also used one of my templates below for this tag and thought it was a perfect layout to set it all right. Template EI#82.
Would love to see what you all do with it.

Thanks for checking it out and lots of love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment