My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tag Showoff - KR Drawings


Ok I can not believe I forgot to post this beauty to showoff to you all. I could have sworn I did already too. Eeeeek Shame on me! 

I made this set using the gorgeous work of KR Drawings
You can visit her site her to check out all her beauties - KR Drawings
Also to visit where she sells her tubes make sure you swing by  - The Psp Project
She has gorgeous pieces of there I know you all would love.

This piece I used really inspired me to create the vintage look with her. She screamed soft yet deep colors. I think the colors really helped make this already beautiful piece pop yet suttle as well.

I hope you all liked what I made!
Thanks for checking it out, Huge Hugs xoxo,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment