My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Template Zip Files Updated

Hi all Yep I finally got my rear in gear and updated the Template zip files all the way up to #70. 
YAY 
So if you just want to grab them in a semi bulk, go to the upper right side on my blog on my side bar and you will see the links.
If any issues, just let me know and I will try and get them all sorted.
Lots of love

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Pooker.BTW, your site looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very welcome SharonKay. And thank you for the compliments. I am so glad you like it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete