My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, January 27, 2012

Tag Showoff - Emo Luv 1

Wooohooo I got another tag showoff for you all. I love this one. I just had to use this Exclusive Creative Misfits tube and this gorgeous kit!

This gorgeous kit was created by Kristin from Toxic Desirez and is called - Emo Luv 1.
You can get this at her store now. YAY
It has beautiful elements and the papers are amazing! You all have to check this out. Also stop by her blog for some goodies over there as well. 

To get to her blog - Toxic Desirez
To get to her store - Skullified Scrapz

Thanks so much all for checking it out. Hope you likes.
Lots of love

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment