My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Templates - EI#69 & EI#70

Finally after a bit I got a couple new templates for you! 
I am seriously hoping I can get at least a few more to you over the next few weeks. Thanks all for still showing me some love and being so patient. 
You all are the best! 
xoxo

EI#69 You Can Download this Here 

EI#70 You Can download this Here

Hope you all likes.
Hugs,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the awesome templates Pooker hunnie! The New years one is JUST what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Your welcome hunny. Sorry I just saw your comment now. Huggies babe and ty for coming by xoxo

    ReplyDelete