My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, October 10, 2011

Tag Showoffs - Addictive Pleasures

With this Forum Set I did. I used a Kit Called Vampra. Its an amazing kit! You all should check it out! I love what I was able to do with it. Great for all those dark type tags.

This forum set turned a bit different than i expected, but liked the results. I used a Kit Called Va Va Voom. Fun Fun Kit to play with. Great colors.

With this set, I love how it came out. Sometime I think Black/White/Gray really pop. The gorgeous kit i used for this is called - Nightmare. Awesome Awesome kit. I cant wait to play with it again! I think you all would love it just as much.

With this Last set to show I love how spunky this came out. the tube went so perfect with this kit. The Kit I used is called - Dark N Sexy. I think its such a perfect name. You can do so many thing with this kit. Imagine The possibilities.
Now with this tag I tried to something a bit different. I added the elegance and punk type to this tag. Well at least I hope I accomplished that lol. This kit I used is called Je T'aime. A very beautiful kit. I promise you will love what you can do with this. 

Each one of these kits I used were all made by Tamie from Addictive Pleasures. She is amazingly talented. You can visit her store or her blog to check out all the cool and beautiful stuff she has for you all. 


Huggies all. I hope you all have liked what I have created. xoxo,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment