My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tag Showoffs - Addictive Pleasures

This is one of my favs That I made. Rare when I make a fav lol. I used thie gorgeous kit Called - Evil Queen and it was made by Tamie from Addictive Pleasures. You can purchase it at her store here - Dreams N Digital 
Great kit to play with!
I love how this set came Out. I used a Scrapkit Called - Vamp Glamour and was made by Tamie from Addictive Pleasures. You can purchase this kit at her store here - Dreamns N Digital
She has many wonderful kits over there. So Check her out!!! 

Click on tags to view full size!!
 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment