My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tag Showoff - Toxic Desirez

Hi All
I am so excited! I am now a member of Kristin of Toxic Desirez CT Team. I have always admired her work and talent. So this is a big honor for me. Thank you Kristin!

In this tag I used her new Trickster kit. Perfect for all you Halloween taggies. It was so very fun to play with. To Visit her gorgeous blog go here - Toxic Desirez
To Visit her store go here - Skullified Scrapz

Also Right now she has FTU Cluster Frame on her blog to match! You dont want to miss out!

Hope you all likes what I made.
Hugs,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment