My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Blog Award

BEAUTI♥LICIOUS AWARD! 
This award is for the Beautiful Women (and Men) who grace us with their talents in the Tagger Community. The intent of this award is to pass it on to the Designer, Tagger, or Artist who has inspired you with their endless talent and who has touched your heart. There are many out there. Let's see how far we can pass this on. 
♥HERE'S TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!♥

I received this wonderful Award from Sophia aka Coolfunlife. Thank you so very much Sophia doll. xoxo.
She has a wonderful Blog here you should all check out - Royal Designs by Coolfunlife


I would like to give this award to:
Denny - Denz Designz
Janice - Jus Graphix
Cindy - Chichi Designz2


Once you have received this award
Please pass it on to five blogs
to show some love
for those who truly are BEAUTIFUL.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment