My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Award

I recieved this wonderful award from my Friends: Denny from DenzDesignz Vicki From Pink Princess Scraps Punky Butts from Punky Butts Tutorials Erica - Hunny bun I cant find the link to your blog. I'm so sorry! Thank you ladies so much for thinking of me and awarding this award to me. I am honored! This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock. If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award, then send them a message saying... "Your Blog Rocks" Since I have accepted this award from MsGoddess2U, I must pass it on to 5 other people that I think their blogs rock (I added an extra blog since I got it twice). There are no rules to this award; only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award. Make sure you leave them a message. I have chosen these 5 blogs : Crazy-4-Monograms Just So Scrappy Cinnamon Scraps Creative By Nature Crazy Cakes Scraps Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment