My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Side Blog - A Elegant Inspiration

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I Finally Got My New Side Blog Done!!!! OMG I am so excited. I hope you all will swing by and check it out. It will be my main home for all my showoff tags. There you will be able to get a lil bit more info on the tag such as: Where and what template I used! Where and what Kit I used! Where and what Artist I used and a bit more. Hope you all will like it. Now I can have a place for my freebie goodies for ya which is here and my tags own place to showoff! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee To Check It Out - A Elegant Inspiration Hugs All, Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment