My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, May 23, 2011

Announcement

Hi All I wanted to let you all know that I am creating a new Side blog soon to have only for my Showoff tags. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I thought it would be an awesome way for you all to view them. I am gonna give you a lil bit more info in the tag like where to get the temp or the kit and also give you a bit of what Inspired me. Sound awesome? Hope you all like what I will do. I will Post everything when the blog is finished and link you all to it. i hope you all will come by and visit. See ya soon Hugs, Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment