My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Sampler Freebie - Suns And Clouds

This is My Freebie Sampler for you!
It Contains:
3 Overlays - 12x12 - 300 dpi
3 Papers - 12x12 - 300 dpi
3 Elements
You can download this here!
Enjoy And Hugs, Pooker

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete